This easy vegan stuffed crust pizza recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Super easy to make, this vegan pizza is filled with melted vegan mozzarella and can be customized with all of your favorite toppings.
- 1 Pizza Dough
- 1 cup Shredded Vegan Mozzarella
- 4 Vegan Cheese Sticks
- 1/4 cup Pizza Sauce
- Toppings of Your Choice
- Preheat the oven to 450℉
- Grate the vegan mozzarella cheese and break or cut the vegan cheese sticks into thirds.
- Prepare your toppings.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a 12-inch diameter circle on a floured surface. You can do this with a rolling pin or by pressing with your hands.
- Transfer the dough to a pizza stone or pizza pan.
- Place the cheese stick pieces on the outer edge of the dough and fold the dough over the cheese. Press the dough down at the seam to seal.
- Top the pizza with the sauce, cheese, and desired toppings.
- Brush the crust with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Allow the pizza to cool before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main Course
Keywords: vegan pizza