This vegan chunky monkey chia pudding is a decadent combination of chocolate, banana, and walnuts. Made with only six ingredients, this recipe is full of fiber, protein, and healthy fats.
- 1 cup Plant Milk
- 1 1/2 Ripe Banana (1/2 for topping)
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Walnuts Pieces
- To a blender, add the plant milk and banana. Blend until smooth and combined.
- Add the blended plant milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, and cacao nibs to an airtight container. Mix well, cover, and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- When ready to eat, mix well to loosen any clumps and top with walnuts and sliced bananas.
- Prep Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast