This vegan chunky monkey chia pudding is a decadent combination of chocolate, banana, and walnuts. Made with only six ingredients, this recipe is full of fiber, protein, and healthy fats.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
Need more ideas for chia pudding recipes? If you’ve ever enjoyed Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey ice cream, you’ll definitely enjoy this decadent yet healthy chunky monkey chia pudding. Made with the same nostalgic flavors, it's creamy, chocolatey, and full of healthful goodness.
Ingredients for Chunky Monkey Chia Seed Pudding:
- Non-Dairy Milk: I like to use almond milk, but feel free to use the milk of your choice.
- Bananas: this is the base flavor for this recipe. You’ll use one banana for flavoring and a half banana for topping.
- Chia Seeds: these are packed with fiber and omega-3s and are a great way to start the day.
- Cacao Nibs: to add the chocolate flavor. I like to add these into my chia pudding before it sets in the fridge to give them time to soften a bit. Aside from being delicious, cacao nibs are a great source of antioxidants.
- Maple Syrup: for added sweetness.
- Walnuts: for a delicious nutty crunch.
How to Make Chunky Monkey Chia Seed Pudding:
- Blend. Add the plant milk, and banana to a blender and blend until smooth and fully combined. If you don’t want to use a blender you can simply mash the bananas with a fork until they’re pereé consistency and the mix it into the milk.
- Mix together the blended plant milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, and cacao nibs in an airtight container.
- Cover and refrigerate the chia pudding for at least two hours.
- Top and enjoy! When ready to eat, mix well to loosen up any clumps, and top the chia pudding with walnuts and banana slices.
Meal Prep & Storage
Chia pudding is great for meal prep. Simply make the chia pudding base ahead of time. This recipe can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days. When ready to eat, add your toppings and enjoy!
More Vegan Chia Pudding Recipes You’ll Love:
- Easy Vegan Blue Spirulina Chia Pudding (Blue Majik)
- The Best Peach Mango Chia Pudding | Easy and Vegan
- The Best Vanilla Chia Pudding | Healthy and Vegan