- 12 Jumbo Pasta Shells
- 1 Jar of Red Pasta Sauce
- 1 Block Firm Tofu
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasonings
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- Press tofu for 5-10 minutes to drain excess liquid.
- Crumble the tofu in a blender or food processor.
- Add apple cider vinegar, olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder, and nutritional yeast.
- Blend until smooth and spices are fully incorporated.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cook the pasta shells according to package instructions.
- Drain the shells and allow to cool.
- Add the whole jar of pasta sauce to a medium-sized baking dish.
- Spoon or pipe the tofu ricotta filling into the shells until full.
- Arrange the shells in a single into the sauce.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Main Course
Keywords: dinner, pasta sauce, plant-based, ricotta, stuffed shells, tofu