A delicious vegan chicken white sauce pizza. Made with Daring chicken, delicious mushrooms, sweet tomatoes, melty vegan cheeses, and fragrant garlic.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE VEGAN CHICKEN WHITE SAUCE PIZZA
- Pizza Dough: store bought is just fine to keep things simple.
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce: I’ve found it difficult to find a store-bought version that I like. So I make my own cashew alfredo sauce.
- Vegan Mozzarella: I prefer Miyoko’s brand, but if you don’t have access to this one, any brand that you like will work well.
- Vegan Chicken: For this recipe, I used the Daring brand, but again, if you don’t have access to this one, any other brand that you enjoy will work fine or you could even opt for soy curls.
- Crimini or Baby Bella Mushrooms: for a great umami flavor.
- Canned Tomatoes: These are sweet and juicy and add a lot to this pizza.
- Garlic: because we can’t have a pizza without some aromatics.
- Olive Oil: to add flavor to the crust and avoid burning it.
- Vegan Parmesan: to add an extra cheesy garnish.
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN CHICKEN WHITE SAUCE PIZZA
- Roll out the dough. On a floured surface, roll out the pizza dough until it is about 10 inches in diameter and ¼ inch thick.
- Prepare the toppings. Slice the mushrooms, thinly slice the garlic, grate the mozzarella cheese, drain the can of tomatoes and chop into ½-inch pieces.
- Brush the dough. Brush the dough with a thin layer of olive oil to the edge of the crust.
- Add the sauce. Spread the sauce evenly and leave about 1 inch uncovered around the edge.
- Top the pizza with mozzarella, tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms, and vegan chicken.
- Bake the pizza at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Finish it with a little (or a lot) of finely grated vegan parmesan.
- Let it Cool before serving.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- This pizza can take quite a bit of time. So prepare the sauce in advance to save on prep time.
- Allow your pizza dough to sit out for about 30 minutes to reach room temperature. This makes it a lot easier to roll out and maintain its shape.
- If you choose to use the mozzarella that I used for this recipe, put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes before grating. This makes it smoother to grate, but it’s totally optional.
MORE RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:Print
Vegan Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 Pizza Dough (Store-bought is okay)
- 1 cup Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- 4 oz Vegan Mozzerella Cheese (this recipe uses Miyoko's)
- 1 cup Vegan Chicken (this recipe uses Daring Chicken)
- ¼ cup Crimini Mushrooms
- ¼ cup Canned Stewed Tomatoes
- ½ cup Vegan Parmesan (this recipe uses Violife)
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat over to 400°F
- On a floured surface, roll out pizza dough to about ¼ inch thickness.
- Thinly slice garlic.
- Slice crimini mushrooms..
- Grate the mozzarella cheese.
- Drain canned tomatoes.
- Brush the pizza dough with olive oil.
- Spread sauce evenly, leaving about 1 inch uncovered around the edge.
- Top with mozzarella, mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic and vegan chicken.
- Bake pizza for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Top with grated vegan parmesan cheese.
- Allow to cool before serving.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main Course
Keywords: alfredo, chicken, delicious, dinner, easy, pizza, plant-based, vegan
This recipe was great and a lot of information love it.