You’ll love these delicious and creamy blueberry cheesecake overnight oats that taste like dessert for breakfast. This recipe is also great for a post-workout snack and totally meal-prep-friendly.
INGREDIENTS FOR BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE OVERNIGHT OATS
- Rolled Oats: Organic gluten-free rolled oats are great for this recipe. I definitely don’t recommend using steel-cut oats as they will have a completely different texture.
- Non-Dairy Milk: I like to use almond milk or cashew milk.
- Vegan Cream Cheese: for this, I used the Kite Hill brand, but if you don’t have access to a vegan cream cheese, plain greek yogurt works well also and gives a very similar flavor.
- Vanilla Extract: For deep, warm flavor.
- Sweetener: I used agave syrup, but maple syrup or date syrup are also great options.
- Blueberries: Fresh or frozen is totally up to you, but I like to use frozen wild blueberries for convenience.
HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE OVERNIGHT OATS
- Add the non-dairy milk, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sweetener to an airtight container or mason jar.
- Stir until smooth and combined.
- Add the rolled oats and stir until the oats are soaked and thoroughly combined.
- Top. If using frozen blueberries feel free to add them before allowing the overnight oats to chill in the fridge, but if you’re using fresh blueberries you may want to add them when you are ready to serve.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of three hours or overnight.
MIX-INS TO ADD A NUTRITIONAL BOOST TO YOUR OVERNIGHT OATS
- Chia Seeds: a great source of calcium, iron, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and protein.
- Protein Powder: my favorite protein powder is by Ora Organics. Vanilla flavored is ideal.
- Hemp Seeds: another great source of omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fiber.
- Ground Flax Seeds: yet another healthy seed for fiber, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids.
All of these are great options to add to your blueberry cheesecake overnight oats or any other overnight oats recipe without significantly changing the flavor.
HOW TO STORE OVERNIGHT OATS
Overnight oats can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up 5 days, which makes this recipe great for a healthy meal prep breakfast to save you time in the morning.Print
Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats (Vegan)
- Total Time: 3 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- ½ cup Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Non-Dairy Milk
- ¼ cup Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- 2 Tbsp Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Sweetener (I use agave syrup)
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- Add the rolled oats, non-dairy milk, vegan cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sweetener to airtight container.
- Stir until completely combined.
- Top with blueberries.
- Cover and allow to set in the fridge overnight or for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Prep Time: 3 hours 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 352
- Sugar: 9.7 g
- Sodium: 184.9 mg
- Fat: 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 44.9 g
- Protein: 8.6 g
- Cholesterol: 29.3 mg
Keywords: easy breakfast recipe, overnight oats