This kiwi berry yogurt bowl is a great quick and easy breakfast, snack, or dessert idea. It’s vegan, healthy, and comes together in only 10 minutes. And because yogurt bowls are totally customizable, you can make this as high or low calorie as you need to, make it indulgent, or make it allergen-free by simply adjusting the toppings to suit your preferences.
I personally love how well berries and kiwis complement each other, so I hope you enjoy this yogurt bowl idea as much as I do.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE A KIWI BERRY YOGURT BOWL
- Plant-Based Yogurt: For this recipe, I used the Forager Cashewmilk Vanilla Bean Yogurt, but any plain or vanilla vegan yogurt of your choice will do.
- Fruit: Kiwis, blackberries, and strawberries.
- Almonds: I like to use sliced toasted almonds to add a nice crunch.
- Hemp Seeds: for added nutrition. These are a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Agave or Maple Syrup. To add sweetness. You may not need this if your yogurt is already sweetened.
HOW TO MAKE A KIWI BERRY YOGURT BOWL
- Mix. In a small bowl mix together the yogurt and agave or maple syrup.
- Slice the fruit. Thinly slice the kiwi, half the blackberries, and quarter the strawberries.
- Chop. Roughly chop the almonds if necessary.
- Top it. Add all of your toppings to the yogurt.
- Chia Seeds
- More Nuts: Macadamia nuts or cashews could be great compliments to this bowl.
- Sliced Bananas
- Cacao Nibs
- Dark Chocolate Chunks
- Puffed Quinoa