Refreshing blueberry pineapple smoothie made with five simple ingredients for an easy breakfast or snack. Completely dairy-free this smoothie is sweet, creamy, and perfect for a busy morning, taking no time at all to make.
Why You’ll Love This Smoothie:
This easy vegan blueberry pineapple smoothie is naturally sweetened with fruit. It is great to enjoy as is or with your favorite nutritional boosters.
Ingredients to Make a Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie:
- Pineapples: add a delicious tropical flavor and balances out the sweetness. I prefer frozen pineapple chunks.
- Blueberries: I like to use frozen blueberries, wild or regular are both great.
- Banana: for the creamiest smoothie, use frozen bananas if possible.
- Vegan Milk: use any kind of non-dairy milk you prefer. I like to use unsweetened vanilla almond milk, oat milk, or cashew milk. If I want added protein I tend to use soy milk or pea milk.
- Hemp Seeds: for added nutrition and helps to make the smoothie even creamier.
How to Make a Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie:
- Add the non-dairy milk, pineapples, blueberries, banana, and hemp seeds to a blender. Be sure to add your liquids first.
- Blend on medium until the frozen fruit starts to break down, then increase the speed to high and continue to blend until smooth.
- Enjoy! Drink your smoothie right away.
Customize Your Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie:
- Protein Boost: Add a scoop of protein powder of your choice. I’d recommend a fruit or vanilla-flavored protein powder that won’t clash with the fruit in the smoothie. A serving of dairy-free Greek yogurt is another great way to add protein to this smoothie recipe.
- Add Superfoods: a tablespoon of chia seeds or ground flax seeds are great ways to add more healthy fats, fiber, and minerals to your smoothie without changing the flavor.
- Extra Fruit: the choices are totally up to you.
- More Greens: add raw or cooked spinach, kale, chard, or collard greens for an added boost of nutrition.
- Neutral Veggies: cauliflower is excellent to add to this smoothie for more veggie power.
More Dairy-Free Smoothies You’ll Love:
- The Best Watermelon Spinach Smoothie
- The Best Sour Apple Smoothie
- The Best Blimey Limey Smoothie (Tropical Smoothie Cafe Copycat)